Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023 Notification has been released for the post of Sub Inspector, with a total number of 288 posts. Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment notification was released on January 31, 2023, and online applications for the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Bharti will start on February 07, 2023.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification published on Punjab Police official website so Are you a Graduation pass candidate looking for a career in Sub Inspector interested to know that the Punjab Police Department is launching a recruitment drive starting from 07 February 2023. You need to know to apply for the post of Sub Inspector, including eligibility criteria, selection process, and important dates to keep in mind.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview:
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023 » Apply now for 288 post for the post of Sub Inspector notification date is 31 January 2023 you can apply online through Punjab Police official website from 07 February 2023 and last date is 28 February 2023, before apply you can read carefully all the notification for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2023.
Read More: Punjab Police Constable Vacancy 2023
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023 » Apply now for 288 post
|Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Punjab Police Sub Inspector|
|Organized Name||Punjab Police|
|Number of Post||288|
|Application Start Date||07 February 2023|
|Application Last Date||28 February 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 Years|
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Notification 2023:
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Notification 2023 has been open in pdf link you can go official website in Punjab police website and download also you can download full notification pdf in Sarkari Aadesh website in important link section so before apply Punjab police Bharti 2023 read full notification and understand what details required to fill up the form with selection process.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2023 Important Dates:
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 are some important dates to keep in mind as you prepare for the Punjab Police Vacancy 2023:
- Online application start date: 07 February 2023
- Last date for online application: 28 February 2023
- Admit Card Download Date: To be Announced
- Physical test date: To be announced
- Computer Based test date: To be announced
- Interview date: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023:
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for the post of Sub Inspector in Punjab police recruitment 2023 in term of nationality, education qualification, age limit & Physical Fitness to be eligible to apply online Punjab police Sub Inspector posts.
|Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023|
|Nationality||Citizen of India|
|Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023)||Age between 18-28 years (relaxation in age limit for reserved categories)|
|Physical||Physical and medical fitness as per the prescribed standards|
Application Process for Punjab Police Recruitment 2023:
The application process for the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 will be conducted online. You need to visit the official website of Punjab Police and complete the online application form. In the application form, you will be required to provide personal information like name address & Etc. and educational details, upload scanned copies of supporting documents, and pay the application fee after that you will finish the form after finishing form print out final copy for the future reference.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details:
|Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023|
|Punjab Police Sub Inspector||288|
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Application Fee:
The Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 application fee paid for the post of Sub Inspector is a non-refundable Money, payable by eligible candidates to complete the application process.
|Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Application Fee|
|SC/ST/BC of All States & OBC of Punjab State Only||Rs. 950/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||Rs. 750/-|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM) of Punjab, Linear Descends of ESM||Rs. 750/-|
How to apply Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023:
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 for the post of Sub Inspector, eligible candidates need to apply must follow these steps:
- Visit the official Punjab Police website http://punjabpolice.gov.in/ or Direct website link provided in important link details at Sarkari Aadesh Website.
- Find the Home page in Recruitment Option and Search Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment page
- Fill in all personal and educational details in the online application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, including a recent passport-sized photograph and proof of identity.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee, as mentioned in the recruitment notification.
- Submit the completed application form before the deadline.
- print final submitted form for future Refence.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023 Important Links:
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment form direct link available from 15 February 2023 so please keep mind in Sarkari Aadesh website for latest updates.
|Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Note: Interested Candidates must be Read Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process for the Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 for the post of Sub Inspector post in bellow steps.
- Computer Based Exam: Candidates are required to appear for a Computer Based exam, which will test their knowledge and skills in areas such as general awareness, reasoning, mathematics, and language.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who pass the written exam will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test (PET), which will assess their physical fitness and agility.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT): Candidates who clear the PET will be called for a Physical Measurement Test (PMT), which will evaluate their physical characteristics such as height, weight, and chest measurement.
- Document Verification: Candidates who clear both the PET and PMT will be called for document verification, where they will need to present original copies of all required documents.
- Medical Exam: After document verification, candidates will undergo a medical examination to assess their overall physical and mental health.
- Final Merit List: Based on the performance in the Computer Based exam, PET, PMT, document verification, and medical exam, a final merit list will be prepared, and successful candidates will be offered appointment as Sub Inspector in the Punjab Police.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Physical Standards:
Candidates should be of the below mentioned minimum prescribed height for being eligible for the posts:
Minimum Height required
5’ 7” (5 feet 7 inches)
5’ 2” (5 feet 2 inches)
Sarkari Aadesh Social Media Details:
Job seekers always find a way to get a good job so and sarkari Aadesh always provide updated information so always check sarkari Aadesh website.
|Sarkari Aadesh Social Links|
|Join Telegram Link||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe YouTube||Subscribe Now|
Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 Conclusion:
The Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for 12th class pass candidates who are interested in a career in Sub Inspector Post with the right preparation and focus, you can successfully navigate the selection process and secure a job as a Sub Inspector in the Punjab Police Department. We hope this guide has provided you with the information you need to get started on your journey. Good luck!
Tags: – Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023, Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023, Punjab Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2023,
Is Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification Out?
Yes, Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023 » Apply now for 288 post online through Punjab police official website.
What is the salary of Punjab Police Sub Inspector per month?
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 will be as per department term and condition.
How much height is required for Punjab police girl?
Minimum height criteria that must be satisfied by the candidates: Males: 5’7″ (5 ft 7 inches) Females: 5’3″ (5 ft 3 inches)
Can girls join Punjab police?
yes, please check official notification for Punjab police recruitment 2023
What is the expected cutoff for Punjab Police Sub Inspector?
Expected Punjab Police Sub Inspector Cut Off 2023 goes around 70-75 Marks
Is there any negative marking in Punjab Sub Inspector exam?
A total of 100 MCQs will be asked for 100 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
5 thoughts on “Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2023 » Apply now for 288 post”